You’ll get a broad, in-depth view of Ecuador that outsiders simply don’t know about
- Find the security that comes with knowing exactly how you can live—comfortably—on a budget that starts between $600 and $1100 per month.
- Discover Ecuador’s top destinations, where you can save thousands—tens of thousands—by buying properties on the local market.
- See examples and photos of comfortable apartments you can rent for less than $500 per month.Some as low as $350 per month!
- Cash in on the experience of the real estate experts who have found Ecuador’s best income-producing investments.
- Get to know each of Ecuador’s fascinating regions, from the dramatic Andes, to its hidden valleys, beautiful beaches, colonial cities, Amazon forest, and Galapagos Islands.
- Discover Ecuador’s best beachfront deals in the coastal real estate market…from the modern beach resorts to little-known hideaways.
- Be prepared and confident, with all of the practical matters at your fingertips. From residency to taxes, from banking to real estate, you’ll leave the conference ready to take action.
- And perhaps most importantly, you’ll benefit from the experience of those who have gone before you. At this conference you’ll hear from more seasoned Ecuador expats than ever before.
- If you want to see the cities and properties first-hand, you can even join one of the optional real estate tours, to see the lay of the land for yourself.
When you join us, you’ll discover everything you need to know about Ecuador in order to decide if it’s right for you…
And when you leave, you’ll have all the knowledge and contacts necessary to make it happen with confidence.
For any additional question contact me
–Bob Seligman, United States
The absolute finest conference I ever attended (& that number is in the hundreds). Topics were great. Presenters were wonderful. Your staff was outstanding.
“The absolute finest conference I ever attended (& that number is in the hundreds). Topics were great. Presenters were wonderful. Your staff was outstanding.”
–Scot Cave, United States
The first day has more than paid for the expense of the trip.
“The first day has more than paid for the expense of the trip.”
— Kelly G., United States
Completely exceeded any expectations I had.
“Completely exceeded any expectations I had.”
–Stephen Scott, United States
I feel much better prepared and therefore more confident in planning to retire in another country.
“I feel much better prepared and therefore more confident in planning to retire in another country.”
— Kelly G. , United States
What a team Lief and Kathleen have put together! I'm so impressed with the extent of professional knowledge present in each of the speaker's presentations.
“What a team Lief and Kathleen have put together! I'm so impressed with the extent of professional knowledge present in each of the speaker's presentations.”