How Ecuador Offers You A Serious Lifestyle Upgrade
Ecuador is the top place in the world right now to retire well on a very limited budget…
Only a four-hour flight from the United States, a couple could live comfortably here for less than US$700 a month.
That figure may seem unbelievable. But, if you’re a North American, everything in Ecuador is affordable…
Real estate prices start as low as US$79,000 on the beach. Renting in the historic center of the city can be as little as US$380 a month. And health care is easily a third of the cost you’d fork out in the States.
In other words, going to Ecuador on a Social Security budget is a serious lifestyle upgrade.
But this country offers far more than a super-cheap cost of living.
Ecuador is a natural wonderland that boasts nearly 1,400 miles of sandy Pacific beaches, year-round springlike weather in its colonial highland towns, and, with the Amazon rainforest, Andes mountains, and Galápagos Islands nearby, enough adventure to last a lifetime.
Whether you’re looking for a place where you can live like a king… want to experience a more active, healthy lifestyle surrounded by nature… or long for a community that values the important things like spending time with family and looking out for its neighbors… you need to put Ecuador on your radar.
And I have just the thing to help you out…
This week, I’m delighted to launch our Live and Invest In Ecuador Virtual Conference, taking place March 13–14, 2020…
Over two days, you’ll get to explore the best of Ecuador—under the guidance of our expert team—right from the comfort of your own home.
This means—for a fraction the cost of attending one of our live events—you can find out whether (and which corner of) Ecuador is a match for you.
Over two days, with the help of our team of Ecuador experts and expats, you’ll:
- Find out where exactly you can live—comfortably—on a budget that starts between US$650 and US$1,200 per month.
- Get to know each of Ecuador’s fascinating regions, from the dramatic Andes to its hidden valleys, beautiful beaches, colonial cities, Amazon rainforest, and Galápagos Islands.
- Discover why Ecuador is also a winner for health care, with excellent facilities and service, at the continent’s lowest prices.
- Find out how you can save thousands—tens of thousands—by buying properties on the local market.
- See examples of comfortable apartments you can rent for as little as US$500 per month (and sometimes lower).
- Get to know the real estate experts who have found Ecuador’s best income-producing properties.
- Discover Ecuador’s best beachfront deals in the coastal real estate market… from the modern beach resorts to little-known hideaways.
- Be prepared and confident, with all of the practical matters at your fingertips. From residency to taxes, from banking to real estate, you’ll leave the conference ready to take action.
- Benefit from the experience of those who have gone before you. At this conference you’ll hear from more seasoned expats than ever before.
Again, you’ll do it all from your computer or tablet. No expensive plane tickets or hotel bills… no stressing over your liquids and gels or shuffling through security lines… just a live and interactive event that you can join in from anywhere.
Yet, just like a live event, you’ll be able to connect with our experts. Via our advanced virtual conference system, you can chime in and ask your questions in real time… and chat one-on-one with the experts in our exhibit hall.
Full details of what we have planned (and links to online booking) for this two-day event are right here.
You can also contact our Events Manager, Alessandra Sandoya, by email here or by calling her at 1-888-627-8834. Alessandra and her team can have you booked and ready to go in minutes.
Before you go anywhere, though, remember to have your Coupon Code at the ready…
As a Live and Invest Overseas Confidential reader, you qualify for an additional 10% off the Early Bird price for this virtual event. (Use Coupon Code ECUADOR25 to claim your discounted place.)
Finally, don’t wait around. It’s less than a month until our experts get together to introduce you to this underrated South American haven… and we can’t keep the Early Bird price open for long.
Go here now to join us for our only Ecuador event of the year—at an unbeatable price.